Scholarships for International Entrance Students: Humber College is accepting applications from students who want to study abroad in Canada for the 2023–2024 academic year. For international students with outstanding academic potential, Humber offers scholarship possibilities.
Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students who enroll at Humber in 2023 are eligible for the admission scholarship. It will be easier to enroll in a study program in Canada thanks to the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Humber College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Humber College, Canada
Scholarship to be taken in: Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 4000
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
International Entrance Student Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their letter of Acceptance and confirm their offer
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada are to submit an online application form on or before the application deadline.
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in September 2023
- Personal statement of interest-must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
Application Deadline: 31 May, 2023