Applications for the Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students who desire to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2023–2024 academic sessions are hereby sought from interested individuals.
Logan University provides international applicants with $10,000 in scholarships. Additionally, the university provides Canadian students with Tuition Exchange Scholarships, which can range in value from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the start term. Each spring, new endowed scholarships are available to Logan students.
Logan University, USA, is the award’s sponsor.
Type of Scholarship: Tuition Award
Logan University, United States, is one or more hosts.
Awarded Scholarship: $10,000
Several awards were given out.
Undergraduate level of study
international student, nationality
Scholarships at Logan University for 2023–24 | Requirements
In order to qualify for the Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- International students enrolled in a full-time study at the university are required to apply.
- Foreign transcripts submitted by applicants must include a course-by-course evaluation, a U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalent on a 4.0 scale, and, if appropriate, a degree equivalency.
- An English language test may be needed of applicants; acceptable TOEFL scores are 79 on the iBT® Test or 500 or higher on paper-based tests. The iBT Test subscores are broken down as follows:
- composing: 18
- Hearing: 21
- Read: 21
- Speech: 19
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates can fill out an online application form for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students.
The following documents will be required of applicants:
- 1 letter of recommendation from a chiropractor (contact admissions if you are unsure who to ask).
- Motivation Statement
- Present proof that you have the financial means or funding commitment necessary to finish at least one academic year (12 months) of study.
- Send your official transcripts to the admissions office for review. When using an outside evaluator is necessary, the formal evaluation from that organization should be sent in place of the original transcripts. Send the transcript(s) to Logan University’s Office of Admissions, which is located at 1851 Schoettler Road in Chesterfield, Missouri 63017.
- proof that you’ve complied with all applicable legal criteria to study in the US. It is advised that the applicant send all paperwork at least six months in advance.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Admissions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified